Saturday 19 May 2012

Miracles in the Fifth Avenue in1979

The Fifth Avenue witnessed many more miracles in 1979..! It was there  I realized  that the fishes can also express colors in their silver body under water almost like butterflies do with their wings in the air; I wandered around the ponds and streams in the countryside in monsoons and sunny days alike to  wonder how much illuminated colors are sprang up from  the tiny  silver bodies of the pond-Pisces under sun and shade....later on I discovered the charming confluence of colors  I found in the wings of butterflies and in the tails of fishes is being mixed up in the sweet preludes of humane learnings blossomed in that Fifth Avenue during 1979... that  enabled me to paint my 'Pisces Configuration' in 2011 , as visible here,

No comments:

Post a Comment