Friday 1 May 2015

Fruits on the way to the Fifth Avenue...!

Fruits in bitmap (an illustration I did in Paintbrush-option
This bitmap image I have made in the last years denotes a milestone on my way through the Fifth Avenue. After the fruitful pursuits in 1979, I have had undergone a tremendous age of struggle and strife to support my existence as an individual and intellectual.It was like the experience went through by a child left in the desert. It took a drastic period to come over the dilemma in my social life that had been lived upon in the rigid circles of the third world but at the extreme of a crisis I have again met with the indications of the Fifth Avenue ahead on the misty roads and found happiness in illustrating the fruitfulness of the age-long strife in this image of fruits in the simple format of paint-brush at that interval of relaxation ..! 

2 comments:

  1. Now you 'vd grown-up.. Now you are not alone. You have now entered within the area of green, where life sprouts. I would say that your age-long pursuit and strife have became fruitful,- colorfully .. Now the weather is getting fair and the sky is pleasant.. take the onward journey.. my wishes.. My love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually..? Let me believe my eyes, Balu..? thanks for your words and consoling heart!

    ReplyDelete